Content champion senior
Senior Editorial Project Manager Paris / cdi
Championing Positive Ideas™: that’s been our business since 2000. We believe it is crucial for companies today to return to the roots of their entrepreneurial project and highlight how they contribute positively to society at large. We help them achieve this goal through stories, digital and events.
Founded in 2000 by two former journalists from The Economist and a business management consultant (Charles River Associates, Boston), Pelham Media Ltd. advises 23 Global Fortune 500 companies with its five agencies – Pelham Media, WordAppeal, L’Eclaireur, KCO and Alto International. In 2016, the Group achieved a turnover of 12 million euros.
WordAppeal is the Group’s premium content agency and the French leader in this sector. It partners with Total, Air France, AREVA, EDF, SFR, Pernod Ricard, Salesforce, Crédit Agricole, Société Générale, AXA, etc.
Pelham Media Ltd. is part of Les Echos Group.
WordAppeal is seeking a full-time Content Champion Senior with the following missions:
- Pilot communication consulting missions: create editorial strategies and guidelines, provide strategic recommendations and support for crisis communications, deliver media planning strategy and support, suggest content formats that correspond to project and client needs
- Edit and validate content: act as Editor-in-Chief for the English team, check and validate text’s accuracy, structure, tone and style prior to delivery to client, provide support and feedback to Junior Project Managers
- Project management: liaise with clients to ensure projects run smoothly, lead editorial committee meetings, coordinate and brief designers and developers
- Resource management: coordinate a team of writers and translators
- Someone with his/her finger on the pulse: you’re the first to know of new trends in digital communications and identify best practices and innovative techniques
- Business development: help grow existing client accounts
Fully integrated in our dynamic, experienced and international team, you will work autonomously on a variety of projects. For further information regarding the company, including its recruitment processes and other job offers, please visit us at www.wordappeal.com.
If needed, the agency can help the successful candidate with administrative procedures to obtain work authorization.
•Knowledge, skills and experiences
The successful candidate will be a native English speaker with:
- Min. 7-8 years previous experience as a project manager (in communications, PR or publishing) or as a journalist
- Experience with CMS and knowledge of integration best practices
- Ability to manage a diverse team of writers, editors, artistic directors, graphic designers, printers and publishers
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent capacity to think strategically
- Exceptionally organized with an incredible attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Spoken French
- Start dateImmediate
- SalaryCommensurate with the candidate’s experience. Salary + bonus.
01 43 38 90 20