Imagine for Margo
Imagine For Margo is an organization created in 2009 that fights child cancer. Its missions are to fund research programs, raise awareness, and mobilize and support the families of children hospitalized with cancer.
In order to raise awareness and collect donations, Imagine For Margo created Enfants Sans Cancer in 2012, a 5-10 km untimed running event where each participant agrees to collect a minimum of €200 before of the event to get their bib.
Since the event’s creation, KCO has been supporting Imagine for Margo to deliver flawless organization and manage rapid growth in the number of participants.
- A growth from 600 to 5,000 participants between 2012 and 2018
- Collection increased from €200,000 in 2012 to €1,690,507 in 2017
- Ever-increasing media coverage (TV, radio, PQN)
- An event village of nearly 10,000 m² catering to ever more partners
- A very high participant satisfaction rate (measured by questionnaire).