Editorial Project Manager Paris / cdi
Championing Positive Ideas™: that’s been our business since 2000. We believe it is crucial for companies today to return to the roots of their entrepreneurial project and highlight how they contribute positively to society at large. We help them achieve this goal through stories, digital and events.
Founded in 2000 by two former journalists from The Economist and a business management consultant (Charles River Associates, Boston), Pelham Media Ltd. advises 23 Global Fortune 500 companies with its five agencies – Pelham Media, WordAppeal, L’Eclaireur, KCO and Alto International. In 2017, the Group achieved a turnover of 13,7 million euros.
WordAppeal is the Group’s premium content agency and the French leader in this sector. It partners with Air France, BNP Paribas, Capgemini, Crédit Agricole, EDF, LafargeHolcim, Pernod Ricard, Salesforce, Total, Valeo, etc.
Pelham Media Ltd. is part of Les Echos Group.
WordAppeal is seeking a full-time Content Champion with the following missions:
- Consulting: perform benchmarks, come up with strategic editorial proposals
- Writing: draft texts and articles for a variety of publications
- Project management: liaise with clients to ensure projects run smoothly, lead editorial committee meetings, coordinate and brief designers and developers
- Resource management: coordinate a team of writers and translators
- Business development: help grow existing client accounts
Fully integrated in our dynamic, experienced and international team, you will be quickly asked to work autonomously on various projects. For further information regarding the company, including its recruitment processes and other job offers, please visit us at www.wordappeal.com.
If needed, the agency can help the successful candidate with administrative procedures to obtain work authorization.
•Knowledge, skills and experiences
The successful candidate will be a native English speaker with:
- Min. 1-2 years previous experience as a project manager (in communications, PR or publishing) or as a journalist
- The ability to manage a diverse team of writers, editors, artistic directors, graphic designers, printers and publishers
- Excellent writing skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Spoken French
- Start dateImmediate
- SalaryCommensurate with the candidate’s experience. Salary + bonus.
01 43 38 90 20